5* luxury on the Noordwijk boulevard: let the sea air blow away the cobwebs then sit back and relax at a wonderful wellness centre with indoor pool.
Yoga weekend in Hotel van Oranje
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- 2 nights in the selected Room type including extensive breakfast buffet
- 1x dinner - excluding drinks
- 4x Yoga workshops of 90 minutes each (Friday, Saturday morning and evening, Sunday morning)
- Free use of all the spa facilities
- Free use of the sport facilities and participation of the sport classes
- Example of the day to day programme
This holiday is only available on the following dates
Before you go
- Check-in from 3 PM / check-out at noon
- A late check-out is possible (until 5 PM) is available at a surcharge of € 31 per
- Parking at the hotel is available at € 2 per hour / max € 20 per day (outdoor parking space). You could also reserve a parking spot in the indoor garage at a cost of € 35 per night.
- Dogs are allowed (up to 2) at a surcharge of € 50 per dog per night
- At check-out you need to pay the tourist tax € 2,15 per person per night
- In the swimming pool swimwear is obligatory
- The travel time from Utrecht - Badhotel Domburg is 60 minutes (per car)
- Bicycles can be rented at the reception
at a surcharge
- Yoga mats are available: you may also bring your own mat if you wish. The Yogaroom is carpeted
- If you travel together with a person who does not participate in the yoga classes, there will be a discount of € 15 for that person (only valid for yogaweekends)
- Please note that all yoga and fitness groupclasses are guided in Dutch
Internet is free throughout the hotel, as well as at Beach Hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to The Netherlands, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to The Netherlands so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for The Netherlands are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.