In the middle of the Twente countryside – surrounded by pastures and woodlands – sits the farmhouse estate, Erfgoed Bossem: the go-to for ecological and sustainable rural accommodation with a gigantic barn, country kitchen end uninterrupted views.
Silence the mind in Erfgoed Bossem
Everyone suffers time to time from the stream of daily thoughts, sometimes negative and unstoppable. How usefull would it be if you could learn to control these thoughts? And be able to handle your thoughts in a mindful way. The quality of life, is also determinded by the quality of your daily thoughts. In this 3-day retreat our mindcoach Bart Kramp makes you aware of your thoughts in this workshops, meditations and walks. Learn to control you thoughts on this quiet and peaceful location, in the middle of meadows.
Read more about Bart Kramp here
The retreat from 22 - 24 June is a try-out, you book this retreat with a discount (the shown rate).
- 2 nights in the selected Room type including extensive breakfast buffet
- 2x 3-course dinner (vegan - excluding drinks)
- 1x workshop Silence the mind on the arrival day (in group)
- 1x one to one coaching session Silence the mind workshops
- 1x silencesession
- 1x massage (50 minutes)
- 1x walk
- 1x nightprogram
- Free parking
- Free use of Wi-Fi
This holiday is only available on the following dates
Before you go
- Check-in from 2 pm / check-out is at 11 am
- A late check-out is possible is available at a surcharge (subject to availability at time of departure)
- Parking at the hotel is free of charge
- Pets are allowed at a surcharge of € 10 per pet per night
(subject to availability)
- At check-out you need to pay the tourist tax € 2,75 per person per night
- The traveltime from Utrecht - Badhotel Domburg is 110minutes (per car)
- Children are also welcome in this hotel.
- Bicycles can be rented at the reception
at a surcharge
- Yoga mats are available: you may also bring your own mat if you wish. The Yogaroom is carpeted
- If you would like to share your room with a 3rd person (with an extra bed), the 3rd person will get a discount- please contact one of our travel experts
- If you travel together with a person who does not participate in the yoga classes, there will be a discount of € 15 for that person (only valid for yogaweekends)
- Please note that all yoga and fitness groupclasses are guided in Dutch
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to The Netherlands, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to The Netherlands so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for The Netherlands are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.