The Conservatorium Hotel is a contemporary classic in the heart of Amsterdam’s museum district. Situated within a monumental building, this stately, modern and luxurious design hotel delivers top quality and world-class service.
Yoga weekend in Conservatorium Hotel
- 2 nights in the selected Room type including extensive breakfast buffet
- 4x Yoga workshops of 90 minutes each (Friday, Saturday morning and evening, Sunday morning)
- Free use of all the Akasha spa facilities
- Free use of the sport facilities and participation of the sport classes
- Example of the day to day programme
This holiday is only available on the following dates
Before you go
- Check-in from 3 PM / check-out is at noon
- Late check-out is possible (until 5 PM) is available at a surcharge of 50% of the room rate. Only available on request in the hotel.
- Parking at the hotel is available at € 65 per 24 hours
- At check-out you need to pay the tourist tax
- Pets are allowed at a surcharge, please contact us for the possibilities
The travel time from Utrecht - Badhotel Domburg is 50 minutes (per car)
- Bicycles can be rented at the reception
at a surcharge
- Yoga mats are available: you may also bring your own mat if you wish
- If you would like to share your room with a 3rd person (with an extra bed) it would be possible in a Grand Junior Suite, please request a tailor made quotation
- If you travel together with a person who does not participate in the yoga classes, there will be a discount of € 15 for that person (only valid for yogaweekends)
- Please note that all yoga and fitness groupclasses are guided in Dutch
There is free Wi-Fi in the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to The Netherlands, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to The Netherlands so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for The Netherlands are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.