The Conservatorium Hotel is a contemporary classic in the heart of Amsterdam’s museum district. Situated within a monumental building, this stately, modern and luxurious design hotel delivers top quality and world-class service.
City Retreat with Nannet in Conservatorium Hotel
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
This weekend has all the ingrediënts for a boost of your wellbeing: responsible movement, extensive wellness and a lot of relaxation and fun, for three entire days! The professional guidance of our homecoach (and among other things, pilates coach) Nannet will ensure a delightful boost for your body & mind. More information about Nannet (Dutch only)
- 2 nights in the selected room type including extensive breakfast buffet (incl. 7% tourist tax)
- 2x Pilates workshops of 60 minutes each (Saturday morning and Sunday morning)
- 3x City Walks (Museumkwartier, Vondelpark and Apollolaan)
- 1x Relaxation
- Free use of all the spa facilities
- Free use of the sport facilities and participation of the sport classes
- Example of the day to day programme
This holiday is only available on the following dates
Before you go
- Check-in from 3 PM / check-out is at noon
- A late check-out is possible (until 5 PM) is available at a surcharge of 50% of the room rate. Only available on request in the hotel.
- Parking at the hotel is available at € 65 per 24 hours
- Pets are allowed at a surcharge, please contact us for the possibilities
The traveltime from Utrecht - Badhotel Domburg is 50 minutes (per car)
- Bicycles can be rented at the reception
at a surcharge
- Yoga mats are available: you may also bring your own mat if you wish
- If you would like to share your room with a 3rd person (with an extra bed) it would be possible in a Grand Junior Suite, please request a tailor made quotation
- If you travel together with a person who does not participate in the yoga classes, there will be a discount of € 15 for that person (only valid for yogaweekends)
- Please note that all yoga and fitness groupclasses are guided in Dutch
There is free Wi-Fi in the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to The Netherlands, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to The Netherlands so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for The Netherlands are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.