The holistic Palmaia, a tropical paradise on Mexico's powder-white sand beach. A spa with a shaman and indigenous traditions, plus… an all-inclusive vegan concept!
All-inclusive stay in Palmaïa - The House of AïA
- Stay in the selected roomtype
- Full board meals on all-inclusive basis including (alcoholic) beverages
- Rituals of sound series
- Access to Jungle gym and fitness centre
- Access to holistic activity schedule (see an example here)
Please note: for the following periods there is a minimum stay
- 10 April 2022 - 17 April 2022: min. 3 nights
- 21 December 2022 - 31 December 2022: min. 5 nights
- Complimentary Spa Credit Voucher worth € 100 per room
- For stays min. 5 nights in 2022 - book before 20 March 2022:
- 1x private Architects of Life session
- Complimentary early check-in and late check=out (subject to availability)
- Complimentary roundtrip transportation from Cancun International Airport
Before you go
- Flights to Cancun (CUN)
- Transfer time from airport: Cancun about 50 minutes
- Check-in 3 PM / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out: possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- Parking is free of charge
- Children are welcome in the hotel, there is a designated area for families. Some of the rooms are in an adults-only building with a pool only for adults.
- Pets are not allowed
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools
- Internet is free
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free Wi-Fi available in the whole hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. For most travellers, passports should be valid for at least 6 months when returning from the destination. A Tourist Visa is required and given upon arrival in Mexico, free of charge.
Please do check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Mexico. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Mexico are not obligatory but vaccinations for typhoid, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, rabies, measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) and influenza are recommended.
For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.
Dengue fever, Chikungunya virus, Zikavirus are present throughout the country. especially during or shortly after the rainy season. You should take steps to avoid being bitten by mosquitoes.