An experience. Life changing. Unforgettable. Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary is all of this…and more. But words alone cannot describe Kamalaya. Kamalaya needs to be experienced.
Asian Bliss 7 nights in Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Stay based on full board (3 Kamalaya meals per day, à la carte or set detox menu)
- All beverages, excluding imported drinks and alcohol
- 1x Initial Wellness Consultation
- 1x follow-up Wellness Consultation
- 1x body bio-impedance analysis
- 1x traditional Thai massage with herbal compress (90 minutes)
- 1x Indian head massage (60 minutes)
- 1x Ayurvedic traditional massage (60 minutes)
- 2x Chi Nei Tsang (special massage 30 minutes)
- 1x traditional Asian footmassage with warm Herbal Foot Soak (90 minutes)
- 1x Kati Vasti (60 minutes)
- 1x acupuncture session (75 minutes)
- 1x Lotus scrub and wrap (75 minutes)
- 1x traditional Asian hand massage (45 minutes)
- 1x Traditional Thai Therapeutic Massage (90 minutes)
- 3x personal yoga OR meditation OR personal Pranayama OR reiki sessions (60 minutes)
- Use of steam cavern, swimming, plunge pools & fitness center
- Complimentary attendance to scheduled daily holistic fitness activities (see an example activity schedule)
- One Wellness gift pack
- Spa-giftvoucher worth € 150 per person
- Discounted accomodation rates for all Puurenkuur travellers (included in the price)
- 20% discount on the roomrate for the hillside rooms (not applicable for the garden- or seaview hillside rooms) for single travellers from May - October (included in the price)
- For repeating Kamalaya clients: 1 bonus night when booking a stay of min. 7 nights (valid for stays between 25 February-22 December 2020, 1 March-21 December 2021 and 1-31 March 2022 - this discount isn't calculated in the shown rates yet)
Before you go
- Flights to: Koh Samui (USM)
- Transfer time from airport: Koh Samui – 45 minutes
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out: surcharge of 50% of the room rate (up until 5pm)
- Surcharge on public holidays: New Year’s Eve dinner € 180 p.p.
- Childeren are permitted with a strict policy, only when staying in a stand-alone villa accomodation. Please request more information with one of our wellbeing experts.
- Internet: surcharge applies
A fee applies for use of the internet in the library and reception. Wi-Fi is also available in the rooms for a fee.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months after returning. Visitors to Thailand must obtain a visa. Thailand currently offers visa-free travel to nationals of 58 countries. The Thai government has bilateral agreements on visa waivers with some of these countries. Nationals of 21 countries can obtain a visa on arrival. Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling to Thailand so please contact your nearest visa office.
Also, make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Thailand are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.