Yoga, Pilates, Fitness or Meditation in an adults-only wellness resort with healing mineral thermal baths, huge wellness centre and a gastronomical restaurant.
Yogaweekend in Thermen Bad Nieuweschans
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- 2 nights including extensive breakfast buffet
- 1 two-course set menu dinner at Restaurant ‘Waters of the World’ (in hotel) – excluding drinks
- 4 yoga workshops of 90 minutes (Friday, Saturday morning and evening, Sunday)
- Herbal tea upon introduction and meeting on Friday
- During your stay unlimited access to to the thermal baths, Spa area and relax pavilion with lavender room
- Use of bathrobe and towels
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the room
- Free access to the “badjassen park" (from April - October)
- Free parking
- Free wireless internet
- See an example of the day to day programme here
- Lowest price guarantee
- 3 full days use of all the wellness and spa facilities, including the thermal bath
This holiday is only available on the following dates
Before you go
- You can check in from 2 PM / the check-out is at 11 AM. On the day of departure you can enjoy all facilities throughout the day and store your luggage at reception
- A late checkout on Sunday is available with an extra charge of € 20 per room and is subject to availability
- Parking at the hotel is free of charge
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel
- Please take note to enter the mineral baths in your swimwear, whilst ‘textile free’ is requested in all other wet areas
- At check-out you need to pay the tourist tax of € 1,10 per person per night (for a stay in 2019 this will be € 1,25 per person per night)
- Children aged 12 years or younger are not allowed in the mineral baths and the Spa
- Yoga mats are available: you may also bring your own mat if you wish. The Yogaroom is carpeted
- It is not possible to place an extra bed in the room for the third person. We can book two rooms with a connecting door. There will not be a single supplement for the third person
- Please note that all yoga and fitness groupclasses are guided in Dutch
Wi-Fi is free in all the rooms.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to The Netherlands, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to The Netherlands so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for The Netherlands are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.