The very first wellness resort in the Middle East combines opulence, personal service and relaxation. The Retreat Palm Dubai MGallery is a sanctuary for both mind and body.
Wellbeing Booster in The Retreat Palm Dubai
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
TIP Not all discounts are calculated in the prices on the website. Please request a tailor made offer that will include the current offers, via the bookingsfield on the right or ask our travel experts to help you!
- Reduced rates for single travellers (already calculated in the shown rates)
- For Doubles/Twins a Free room upgrade from the Classic Sea View room to the Classic Palm View room (subject to availability at time of booking)
- For returning guests: Above extra's + 1x personalised spa treatment of 45 minutes
Before you go
- Flights to: Dubai (DXB) or Muscat (MCT)
- Transfer time from airport of Dubai: 45 minutes per way
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out: at a surcharge of 50% of the roomrate (up until 6pm) and 100% of the roomrate after 6pm.
- Swimwear: swimwear is obligatory in the spa and pool areas. The sauna and steam bath are mixed for men and women There is an outdoor pool
- Child-friendly hotel with a special kidsclub for children between 4 and 12 years and for teenagers up to 17 years. Internet: free service in your room
- Bathrobe/slippers in the room: yes, in your room
There is free Wi-Fi in the rooms and common areas.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months after returning. The type of visa needed to enter Dubai or other emirates within the UAE depends on several factors such as your nationality, the purpose of your planned visit and its duration.
Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling to Dubai so please contact your nearest visa office or consulate.
Also, make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Dubai are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.