Richmond Nua Wellness Spa is Turkey’s first and only destination spa specialising in hydrotherapy and a very effective weight loss method. The resort is adults-only and is situated by a lake in a forest, making it perfect for seekers of rest.
Detox 3 nights in Richmond Nua Wellness Spa
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type
- Detoxifying full board (morning boost with grapefruit salad, gurme raw lunch & dinner)
- Alkalizing water and detox soups
- Herbs & green juices
- Daily Probiotics
- Daily morning walks accompanied by the fitness instructor
- Access to all spa facilities, wet area and gym
- Access to the daily walks and pilates classes
- No single supplement
- Free airport transfer with minimum 7 nights stay (from Sabiha Gocken and Istanbul airports)
- Guaranteed room upgrade from Superior to Deluxe room at time of booking
- 20% discount on any extras (spa treatments etc)
- Fruit basket upon arrival
- Early check in / late check out (subject to availability)
Before you go
- Richmond Nua will be reopened on the 19th of June 2020 after closure due to COVID-19, read their health protocol here.
- Flights to Istanbul (SAW) airport of Istanbul (IST) airport
- Transfer time from airport Istanbul (SAW) 60 minutes / Istanbul (IST) 110 minutes
- Check-in 2pm / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible subject to the availability
- Outdoor Parking is free of charge
- Pets are allowed (a surcharge could apply)
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools and in the sauna (it is also allowed to visit the sauna without swimwear with a towel around you)
- This is an adults-only hotel
- Internet is free of charge through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Turkey so please contact your nearest visa office.
Since 2 March 2020, it is not mandatory for Dutch and Belgian citizens to obtain a visa. It is possible to travel to Turkey for touristic purposes for a period of 90 days (within 180 days). If you do not have a Dutch or Belgian nationality, we advise you to check with the embassy to check which travel documents are required for your trip to Turkey. We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed and make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Check whether you need any vaccinations for the destination you are travelling to. Vaccinations for Turkey are not obligatory but vaccinations for Turkey DTP and Hepatitis A are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.