A great reset in your health and wellbeing with out Detox | Juice | Yoga | Fitness online retreat
This online detox at home retreat includes daily yoga/ Fitness, Juices/Soups/Detox shots, meditation and breathing exercises to help the body reset and relax.
- Preparation Guide
- Detox box full of Organic, Freshly pressed Vegetable / Fruit Juices, detoxifying shots, vegetable soups and herbal detox tea (18x juices, 3x vegetable soups, 3x detox shots and herbal tea) - This box will be send in frozen state to your home address before the program starts
- Detox gift box with helpful detox tools (send to your home address)
- 2x fitnessworkshop
- 2x slow detox yoga classes
- 1x breathing / meditation sessions 'Breath & Restore'
- 1x nutrition workshop
- 1x workshop 'A brand New Start'
- Daily liver pack (optional) - you need a hot water bottle for this
- Guidance of one of our detox coaches thoughout the weekend (in Dutch)
- Free participation to the facebook Detox group of Puurenkuur (where our experts share tips and recipes)
- Preview an example of the programme here
Tip! This retreat is also available for 7 days. Find more information here.
This retreat is healthy and safe, based on a combination of fresh vegetable and fruit juices that help the body recover from bad eating habits and dispose waste. Moreover it is gratifying for your body to not have to digest solid foods in a world where we eat too much and burden our digestive system. The body has the time to recover. The retreat are modular, so you can decide how intensively you participate. In some cases, for example diabetes, cancer, acute infections, hart, liver or kidney conditions, pregnancy or psychiatric disorders, a detox cure is not advised or has to take place under supervision of a doctor.
We advice you to use the following (Yoga) Equipment for having the best results for your Detox Online retreat
- A peaceful and quiet place to attend the online classes
- Yoga mat and blanket (essential). Yoga blocks and Yoga belt (optional). A pillow will do too
- Computer / tablet with internet
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to The Netherlands, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to The Netherlands so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for The Netherlands are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.