This unique, energy-neutral 4* hotel in the centre of Amsterdam unites two worlds: the bustling and dynamic capital and the green, peaceful oasis that sits behind the front door of Jakarta.
Yogaweekend in Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam
- 2 nights
in the selected room type
- 2x extensive breakfast buffet
- 1 two-course set menu dinner – excluding drinks
- 4 yoga workshops of 90 minutes (Friday, Saturday morning and evening, Sunday)
- Tea upon introduction and meeting on Friday
- Free use of the indoor pool, steambath and sauna during your stay
- Free use of the fitness facilities
- 1 bottle of mineral water in the room
- Use of bathrobe and slippers
- Example of the day to day programme
- Free room upgrade to a waterfront view room - if available at the time of booking
- Welcoming VIP plateau
This holiday is only available on the following dates
Before you go
- Check-in from 3 PM / check-out is at noon
- Late check-out is possibly at a surcharge subject to availability
- Parking is possible at a fee of € 27,50 per night
- Pets are not allowed
- At check-out you need to pay the tourist tax
- The travel time from Utrecht - Hotel Jakarta is 45 minutes (per car)
- Bicycles can be rented at the reception at a surcharge of € 15
- A bathrobe and slippers are available at your room
- Yoga mats are available: you may also bring your own mat if you wish
- If you travel together with a person who does not participate in the yoga classes, there will be a discount of € 15 for that person (only valid for yogaweekends)
- Please note that all yoga and fitness groupclasses are guided in Dutch
Free W-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to The Netherlands, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to The Netherlands so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for The Netherlands are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.