Great hospitality and excellent service at this hotel with renovated wellness centre. Sea-side location with dunes and forests. For relaxing yoga, Pilates and mindfulness weekends.
Yoga Weekend in Badhotel Domburg
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- 2 nights
- 2x extensive breakfast buffet
- 1 two-course set menu dinner at Restaurant Sea & Land (in hotel) – excluding drinks
- 4 yoga workshops of 90 minutes (Friday, Saturday morning and evening, Sunday)
- Herbal tea upon introduction and meeting on Friday
- Free use of all spa facilities of Spa Domburg - only during the retreat
- 10% discount on beauty and spa treatments in Spa Domburg (please make a reservation in advance as it is booked up quickly)
- 1 bottle of mineral water in the room
- Use of bathrobe and slippers
- Example of the day to day programme
- No single supplement for stays in January 2021!
- Free entrance and use of all spa facilities during the programme/retreat
- Check-out at 12 in stead of 11am
- Repeat guests: a little present in the room
This holiday is only available on the following dates
Before you go
- Check-in from 3 PM / check-out is at noon
- A late check-out is possible (until 5 PM) is available at a surcharge of € 31 per room (subject to availability)
- Parking at the hotel is available at € 7,75 per night
- Pets are allowed (up to 2) at a surcharge of € 20 per pet per night
- At check-out you need to pay the tourist tax € 1,30 per person per night
- The spa is nude only
- Children up to 18 years old can use the indoor pool between certain hours. During these hours, swimwear should be worn. Outside of these hours, you are free to enter the indoor pool without swimwear.
- The traveltime from Utrecht - Badhotel Domburg is 150 minutes (per car)
- Bicycles can be rented at the reception
- Yoga mats are available: you may also bring your own mat if you wish. The Yogaroom is carpeted
- If you would like to share your room with a 3rd person (with an extra bed), the 3rd person will get a discount of 10% on the package price
- If you travel together with a person who does not participate in the yoga classes, there will be a discount of € 15 for that person (only valid for yogaweekends)
- Please note that all yoga and fitness groupclasses are guided in Dutch
Wi-Fi is available free throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to The Netherlands, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to The Netherlands so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for The Netherlands are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.