Ayurveda in one of Madeira’s most beautiful seaside resorts. Alpino Atlántico combines authentic treatments with a spectacular setting.
Ayurveda in Alpino Atlantico
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected roomtype, inclusive of Ayurveda full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner (soup) – excluding drinks)
- 1x intake Ayurveda consultation with Ayurveda doctor
- 1x final consultation with Ayurveda doctor
- 1x individual nutrition and lifestyle consultation
- 1 bottle Ayurveda bottle mouth cleansing oil
- 6x ayurveda treatments
- 6x yoga or qi gong classes
in the morning
- 1x meditation class
- 2x yoga nidra meditation (in the afternoon)
- 1x yoga surya namaskara (in the afternoon)
- 1x Ayurveda workshop
- 1x Ayurveda cooking workshop
- Free use of wireless internet in public areas
- Free participation to all sportactivities of hotel Galosol (see an example schedule here)
- Free acces to the spa of Galosol with indoor swimmingpool, sauna's and plunge pool
- Free acces to private sea platform at Galomar
- Free use of fitness center in hotel Galosol
- Complimentary ayurveda hand massage (min. stay of 3 nights)
- Repeater offer: Free Ayurveda package upon arrival (tongue scraper, sesam oil for daily orral and nasal care and ayurveda shampoo)
Before you go
- Flights to Funchal (FNC)
- Transfer time from airport: 15 minutes
- Check-in 2 PM / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- Parking is free of charge
- Surcharge for public holidays: mandatory christmas dinner & mandatory new year's eve dinner - please ask our specialists for the extra charge
- Swimwear is not obligatory in the sauna
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
Free Wi-Fi is available in the hotel and in all rooms.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Madeira so please contact your nearest visa office.
No visa is required for all travel to Madeira for less than 30 days, for most European passports. We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Madeira are not obligatory but vaccinations for the Dengue mosquito could be recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go. Note: the recommendations here are of a general nature. The travel destination, length of stay, type of trip, health / condition and age of the traveler determine which eventual requirements measures and which vaccinations are needed. You must be personally advised about the measures that are important to you.