Wellness with a personal touch in an idyllic setting.
Active 7 nights in Amatara Wellness Resort
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Stay in the selected category
- Full board, 3 healthy cuisine meals per day or set detox program
- Daily plant-based protein smoothie
- 1x Individual wellness consultation (60 minutes)
- 1x follow-up consultation (30 minutes)
- 1x departure consultation (30 minutes)
- Blood pressure check up
- Physical analysis (30 minutes)
- 2x body composition and biological age assessments, pre- and post programme (30 minutes)
- 1x fitness assessment (30 minutes)
- 1x exit fitness consultation & take home fitness guide (15 minutes)
- 5x private personal training (50 minutes)
- 2x physiotherapy for deep tissue massage (90 minutes)
- 4x whole body stretching (25 minutes)
- 1x Thai Hammam journey (105 minutes)
- 1x signature of Amatara massage (90 minutes)
- Complimentary access to daily fitness classes (click here for an example schedule)
- Complimentary use of fitness, steam and infrared sauna
- For single travellers: 10% discount on the rates (excluding peak season, discount is calculated in the shown rates)
- For twin/double rooms: Free room upgrade at time of booking (if available)
Before you go
- Flights to: Phuket (HKT)
- Transfer time from airport: Phuket – 60 minutes
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out: surcharge of 50% of the room rate (up until 5pm)
- Surcharge on public holidays: New Year’s Eve dinner € 165 p.p.
- Kids are welcome in this hotel
- Internet: graits
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the resort.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months after returning. Visitors to Thailand must obtain a visa. Thailand currently offers visa-free travel to nationals of 58 countries. The Thai government has bilateral agreements on visa waivers with some of these countries. Nationals of 21 countries can obtain a visa on arrival. Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling to Thailand so please contact your nearest visa office.
Also, make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Thailand are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.