An experience. Life changing. Unforgettable. Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary is all of this…and more. But words alone cannot describe Kamalaya. Kamalaya needs to be experienced.
Wellbeing Sabbatical in Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
Please note: this program can only be booked from 1st of May - 31st of October 2020!
- Round trip airport transfers
- Stay in the selected room type
- Stay based on full board (3 Kamalaya meals per day, à la carte or set detox menu)
- All beverages, excluding imported drinks and alcohol
- 1x Tropical welcome drink upon arrival
- 1x Wellness Consultation
- 1x Wellness Program Exit & review
- 1x Follow-up Consultation
- 1x Body Bio-impedance Analysis (BIA)
- 1x Nutritional Guidance and Naturopathic Lifestyle Consultation (90 minutes)
- 1x Stress Management OR Personal Mentoring Consultation (90 minutes)
- 2x Stress Management OR Personal Mentoring Session (60 minutes)
- 1x Physiotherapy Session with Assessment (90 minutes)
- 2x Vital Essence Oil Massage (90 minutes)
- 2x Indian Head Massage (60 minutes)
- 1x Kamalaya Signature Treatment: Three Treasures (90 minutes)
- 2x Traditional Asian Foot Massage (60 minutes)
- 2x Chi Nei Tsang (60 minutes)
- 2x Traditional Asian Hand Massage (45 minutes)
- 2x Royal Ayurvedic Traditional Massage (60 minutes)
- 2x Shirodhara (60 minutes)
- 1x Lower Body Tension Relief Massage (75 minutes)
- 1x Upper Body Tension Relief Massage (75 minutes)
- 1x Holistic Acupressure Facial Massage (75 minutes)
- 3x Personal Meditation OR Personal Pranayama OR Reiki OR Yoga (60 minutes)
- 2x Bioresonance Therapy (20 minutes)
- 3x Far Infrared Sauna (30 minutes)
- In-room Wi-Fi internet access for the duration of your stay
- 1x Wellness gift pack
- Use of swimming and plunge pools, steam caverns, fitness and yoga facilities
- Complimentary attendance to daily holisitic fitness activities (see an example schedule here)
- Spa-giftvoucher worth € 150 per person
- Discounted accomodation rates for all Puurenkuur travellers (included in the price)
- 15% discount on the room rate when booking the Comprehensive Optimal Fitness programme with a stay between May-November 2020 - please request a tailor made quotation, the discount is not shown in the rates yet (not applicable for the Hillside & Suites Sea View) OR
- 20% discount on the roomrate for the hillside rooms (not applicable for the garden- or seaview hillside rooms) for single travellers from May - October (included in the price)
- For repeating Kamalaya clients: 1 bonus night when booking a stay of min. 7 nights (valid for stays between 25 February-22 December 2020, 1 March-21 December 2021 and 1-31 March 2022 - this discount isn't calculated in the shown rates yet)
- This program is subject to special discounts based on the length of your stay, which have not yet been included in the price. Please request a tailor-made offer!
Before you go
- Flights to: Koh Samui (USM)
- Transfer time from airport: Koh Samui – 45 minutes
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out: surcharge of 50% of the room rate (up until 5pm)
- Surcharge on public holidays: New Year’s Eve dinner € 180 p.p.
- Childeren are permitted with a strict policy, only when staying in a stand-alone villa accomodation. Please request more information with one of our wellbeing experts.
- Internet: surcharge applies
A fee applies for use of the internet in the library and reception. Wi-Fi is also available in the rooms for a fee.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months after returning. Visitors to Thailand must obtain a visa. Thailand currently offers visa-free travel to nationals of 58 countries. The Thai government has bilateral agreements on visa waivers with some of these countries. Nationals of 21 countries can obtain a visa on arrival. Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling to Thailand so please contact your nearest visa office.
Also, make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Thailand are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.