The beauty and serenity of Bali yet closer to home. This is Shanti-Som. Secluded and intimate. This is where you’ll rediscover yourself.
Fit & Relax in Shanti-Som
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type based on half board of delicious, fresh, cleansing cuisine menus
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Welcome healthy dinner on day of arrival
- Healthy breakfast on day of departure
- 3x massage (60 minutes)
- 1x hike, pilates or personal training (60 minutes)(sessions may be shared with others on the same programme)
- 2x yoga class in group (75 minutes)
- Unlimited consumption of filtered water and herbal infusions
- Complimentary use of oriental steam room, sauna, swimming pool
- Free access to the gym
- Complimentary return airport transfer from Malaga - Shanti-Som OR 1 massage (min. stay 3 nights)
- Complimentary access to 2 extra yoga classes in group (only when booking a cure package of min. 6 nights)
- For repeaters complimentary spa credit voucher worth € 80 per person (only when booking a cure package) + a free room upgrade to Junior Suite (subject to availability at time of check-in)
Before you go
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Shanti-Som is open! Read their policy here
- Flights to Malaga (AGP)
- Transfer time from airport: 45 minutes
- Check-in 3 PM / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- Parking is free of charge
- Pets are not allowed
- This hotel is adults-only, there are no kids allowed
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpool and in the sauna
- Internet is free of charge throughout the hotel and in some rooms (one has better reception than the other)
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free Wi-Fi in the lobby and at reception.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to Spain, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Spain so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Spain are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.