Having trouble with your digestion? Consider a modern Mayr treatment programme at a small and dedicated hotel in the beautiful Austrian Alps. Under medical supervision.
Classic Mayr cure in Park Igls
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Return airport transfers Innsbruck airport - hotel
- Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan (3 Mayr-meals per day)
- Mineral water, herbal tea and base broth
- Entry examination and comprehensive health check up (30 mins)
- 1x medical check-up and manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
- 1x final consultation (30 mins)
- 5 full-body massages (each 50 mins)
- 1x extra partial massage (25 mins) - exclusive for Puurenkuur guests
- 1 metabolic detox bath
- Daily hydrotherapy Kneipp treatments (leg, arm of seated contract baths)
- Participation to the weekly activities (see an example of the weekly activities here)
- Participation to presentation- and information sessions
- Free use of pool, sauna & gym facilities
- Free return transfer airport Innsbruck - hotel
- 1 complimentary massage (25 minutes)
Before you go
- You can check in from 2 pm, the checkout is at 11 am. If you arrive earlier and your room is not yet ready, you can leave your luggage at reception and enjoy all the hotel’s facilities (Spa, saunas, swimming pool)
- It is advised to arrive on Sundays for the scheduling of your programme
- In the pool swimwear is required, in the sauna its ‘textile free’
- Distance from Utrecht: approximately 8,5 hours drive by car.
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are in your room
- Parking: Hotel parking is free of charge.
- Wireless internet is free of charge
- Pets / dogs are permitted at a € 25 surcharge per night + € 100 cleaning costs (only possible in a few rooms)
- There is a (complimentary weekly activity schedule for all hotel and Spa guests (with yoga/tai chi, aquagym etc.)
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to Austria, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Austria so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Austria are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.