Yoga, Detox and Pilates in a spacious Limburgian hotel with fantastic service and extensive wellness.
Where you are going...
Nestled among the forests of the de Meinweg national park, a unique Dutch nature reserve with stunning and diverse landscapes close to Roermond.
Why you’ll love it...
The Hampshire Boshotel Vlodrop offers best of both worlds: the gastronomic lifestyle Limburg is well known for and healthy yoga wellness breaks. Both are geared towards relaxation and enjoying life in the vibrant Limburg greenery.
Wellness, Spa and Health
Wellness centre Vita Allegra consists of two parts: one open and accessible to all hotel guests with an indoor pool with a jet stream (75m2), Jacuzzi and kids pool; the other an extensive sauna area with an entry fee. Puurenkuur hotel guests can use the sauna area without additional charge, leaving you free to enjoy the Finnish sauna, infra-red sauna, Turkish steam room, foot baths, rain shower, relaxation areas and outdoor sauna. The beauty centre has seven treatment rooms for facials, massages, wraps, hand and foot treatments. If you want to train, there is a gym (approx. 350m2) with cardio equipment.
Holistic Activities and Sports
- Fitness, supervised if desired
- Weekly classes such as zumba, mountain biking, spinning, aqua-jog
What’s on the Menu
Limburgians love their food and drink. This love is reflected at Restaurant de Meinweg and Brasserie Boshotel Voldrop.The head chef at the à-la-carte restaurant draws inspiration for the international menu from the goodness of the Limburg nature. The restaurant menu has four seasons: winter, asparagus, summer and game. Aperitifs and post-dinner drinks can be taken at the bar. The brasserie serves lunch and dinner. There are a number of Dutch classics on the menu, combined with various international favourites. The brasserie has a large terrace with stunning views of the forests.
- A cup of tea with a slice of proper Limburg vlaai cake at the Brasserie.
- The dense forest surroundings for a 4.5-kilometre walk, starting from Boshotel Vlodrop. Dogs are allowed in the hotel.
- The three-course dinner in restaurant De Meinweg. When the weather is nice outside on the terrace. In the middle of nature. Perfect!
- The wellness center: small-scale, completely renovated, with everything for a relaxing afternoon.
Good to know
- Free access to the sauna area of wellness centre Vita Allegra for Puurenkuur guests.
- Already stayed here before? Then you’ll receive a free upgrade to a suite.
- Dogs are welcome (charge of €8.50 per night), so no need to organise doggy care.
- Kids pool
- Indoor pool
- Beauty salon
- Playroom for kids
- 24-hour reception
- Bike hire
- Free parking
- 18-hole golf course in the immediate vicinity
The Hampshire Boshotel Vlodrop has 80 rooms, each with their own bathroom with shower. For extra luxury, book a large suite with private terrace, bath and views of the surrounding landscape. Bathrobe and slippers are provided in the suites, but not in the standard rooms.