Relaxed and chilled surf-like yoga and spa resort; by the sea; modern, Arabian style.
Wellness & Surf in Paradis Plage Surf Yoga & Spa Resort
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- 2x free group yoga classess per person, per stay of min. 3 nights OR
- 3x free group yoga classes per person, per stay of min. 7 nights
- Loyalty offer - repeat clients that have travelled to the hotel before receive a free 50 mins. massage
Before you go
- Flights to Agadir (AGA)
- Transfer time from airport: 55 minuten
- Check-in 3 PM / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- Parking is free of charge
- There are different types of yoga available (3 per day) such as, vinyasa, sunrise and sunset
- Surcharge for public holidays t.b.c.
- Pets are not allowed
- Tourist tax worth 28 MAD per person per day, you can pay this tax upon check-out
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools
- This is a child-friendly hotel with an adults-only spa
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
Wi-Fi is free throughout the resort.
Passport and Visa
As a tourist with Dutch and Belgian nationality, you can stay in Morocco for up to three months (90 days) without having to apply for a visa. If you want to stay in Morocco for longer than three months, it is advisable to contact the embassy of Morocco in The Hague. Although tourists do not need a visa for Morocco, you must be able to present a number of documents, such as proof of a return flight (or a flight to the next destination) and a valid passport.
If you do not have the Dutch nationality or do not live in the Netherlands, you must also contact the relevant embassy or consulate to check which travel documents you require. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have and take valid travel documents.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Morocco are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go. Note: the recommendations here are of a general nature. The travel destination, length of stay, type of trip, health / condition and age of the traveler determine which eventual requirements. (anti-malaria) measures and which vaccinations are needed. You must be personally advised about the measures that are important to you.
If you are taking medication, ask your doctor for a recipe written in English or Latin. We advise you to always take your medicines and prescriptions with you in your hand luggage.