You are guaranteed to find some peace at this adults-only hotel. The climate, surroundings and facilities at the Meliá Hacienda del Conde take care of the rest.
Wellbeing Booster in Meliá Hacienda del Conde
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected Room type including breakfast
- 1x full body massage (choise of aromatherapy, deep tissue OR hot stone) (50 minutes)
- 1x facial (choice of firming, oxygenating or aromatherapy) (50 minutes)
- 1x purifying body wrap (50 minutes)
- 1 yoga class per day (only on Thursday, Friday and Saturday)
- Daily access to all spa facilities
- Daily access to the fitnesscentre
- Free participation in the holistic weekly acitivies (such as yoga, meditation, tai chi etc.) (find an example schedule here)
- Reduced single rates
- Free room upgrade for twin/doubles (subject to availability at time of arrival)
Before you go
- Flights to: Tenerife North (TFN) or Tenerife South (TFS)
- Transfer time from airport: Tenerife North - 60 minutes, Tenerife South - 115 minutes
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 12pm
- Parking: Free of charge
- Swimwear: swimwear is obligatory in the swimming pool and sauna's.
- There is a heated indoor and outdoor pool
- This is an adults-only hotel
- Internet: free
- Bathrobe/slippers in the room: yes
- The Buenavist Golf Court is closed for renovation during the periodes 15 - 26 June & 24 - 28 August. During these dates your can enjoy the 9 holes golf court, which is opened
W-Fi is free in the rooms and public areas.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to Spain, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Spain so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Spain are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.