The Retreat. A place where you can be your true self. Eat pure, healthy food. Nourish body, mind and soul. Welcome!
Signature Detox in The Retreat Costa Rica
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type
- Stay including full board, detox menu
- Daily Hike for detoxing and cleaning the lymphatic system
- Yoga two times daily to help stretch fibrotic tissue and release toxins
- Pre evaluation from our culinary detox consultant plus daily check ins
- 5x Infrared Sauna Therapies - 30 minutes
- 4x Healing Touch Experience Treatments - 60 minutes
- 1x Vibra pro detox treatment - 60 minutes
- 3x Ionic detox treatments - 60 minutes
- 2x Healing food preparation classes
- Naked Challenge Guidebook
- Naked Challenge Workbook
Naked Challenge Recipe Book
- Use of the Vida Mia Healing Center & Spa
- Use of the fitness centre
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Welcome amenity in the room
- Complimentary pick-up service from SJO airport (worth $100)
- Complimentary room upgrade for all stay of min. 7 nights (subject to availability at time of booking)
- Participation to the tea tasting activity (worth $30 per person)
- Diana Stobo's (founder) bestseller book
- For returning guests: 15% discount on extra spa treatments (does not apply for the Abhyangam treatments) + the above extra's
Before you go
- Flights to: San Jose (SJO)
- Transfer time from San Jose: 40 minutes
- Check-in time: 3pm / Check-out time: 11am
- Late check-out: free of charge upon availability
- Parking: free of charge
- Swimwear is obligatory in the pool and in the sauna.
- This is an adults-only hotel. Only children aged 16 and older are welcome
- Internet: free of charge
- Bathrobe in the room: yes
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the resort, including in the rooms.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. For most travellers, passports should be valid for at least 6 months when returning from the destination. A Tourist Visa is required and given upon arrival in Costa Rica.
Please do check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Costa Rica. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Costa Rica are not obligatory but vaccinations for typhoid, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, rabies, measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) and influenza are recommended.
For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.
Dengue fever, Chikungunya virus, Zikavirus are present throughout the country. especially during or shortly after the rainy season. You should take steps to avoid being bitten by mosquitoes.