An alluring tropical island experience combined with the luxurious 5 star wellness of the Anantara Resorts.
Wellness Booster in Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Complimentary private yoga class per room when pre-booking an ayurveda package (ayurvedic weight management, ayurvedic inner harmony or ayurvedic deep sleep)
Before you go
- Flights to: Colombo (CMB)
- Transfer time from airport: Colombo - 170 minutes
- Check-in time: 12pm / Check-out time: 11am
- Late check-out: surcharge of 50% van de kamerprijs
- This is an adults-only hotel
- Internet: free of charge
- Bathrobe in the room: yes
There is free wifi throughout the hotel and in the rooms.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling to Sri Lanka so please contact your nearest visa office.
You need a visa for Sri Lanka which can be obtained online (https://www.eta.gov.lk/slvisa). Depending on your nationality a visa for stays with a maximum of 30 days cost between 20 - 40 USD.
We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed and make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Sri Lanka are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.