The newly opened resort sits on the sweeping Aegean coastline and really is luxury personified. Stylish and modern, a huge range of facilities and activities, including a first-rate wellness centre with top spa and an extensive fitness centre.
Intensive Detox in Six Senses Kaplankaya
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type with full board wellness cuisine
- 1x wellness consultation (45 minutes)
- 1x program wrap-up (30 minutes)
- 4x private activity, choice of fitness training, kinesis, pilates or yoga (60 minutes)
- 2x private session meditation or pranayama (60 minutes)
- 4x personalized spa treatment (90 minutes)
- 1x traditional Turkish hammam (60 minutes)
- 2x Yogic Intestinal Cleanse (60 minutes)
- 1x detoxifying sea salt hydrotherapy stretch experience (90 minutes)
- Free and unlimited use of all fitness- and spafacilities
- Free participation to all weekly holistic and sportactivities (see an example schedule here)
- For our single travellers: Reduced room rates
- Free spa giftvoucher worth € 100 per person when two persons book and stay in one room (min. stay 5 nights)
- For our loyalty guests: Free spa giftvoucher worth € 100 per person (min. stay 3 nights)
Before you go
- Flights to Bodrum Milas (BJV)
- Transfer time from airport: Bodrum Milas 60 minutes
- Check-in 3PM / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- Parking is free of charge
- Pets are not allowed
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools (inside and outside) and in the sauna (it is also allowed to visit the sauna without swimwear with a towel around you)
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
Free internet is available throughout the resort. Reception in the rooms is variable.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Turkey so please contact your nearest visa office.
Since 2 March 2020, it is not mandatory for Dutch and Belgian citizens to obtain a visa. It is possible to travel to Turkey for touristic purposes for a period of 90 days (within 180 days). If you do not have a Dutch or Belgian nationality, we advise you to check with the embassy to check which travel documents are required for your trip to Turkey. We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed and make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Check whether you need any vaccinations for the destination you are travelling to. Vaccinations for Turkey are not obligatory but vaccinations for Turkey DTP and Hepatitis A are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.