Heritance Ayurveda Maha Gedara is a serene resort, where you can surrender yourself into the caring hands of the Ayurveda therapists?
Ayurveda Panchakarma in Heritance Ayurveda Maha Gedara
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- 5% discount for stays between 21 - 27 days
- 10% discount for stays for 28 days or more
- For repeaters:
- 5% discount for repeaters 3 - 4 times / 7.5% discount for repeaters 5 times and above
Before you go
- Flights to: Colombo (CMB)
- Transfer time from airport: Colombo - 90 minutes
- Check-in time: 12pm / Check-out time: 11am
- Late check-out: surcharge of 50% van de kamerprijs
- This is an adults-only hotel
- Internet: free of charge (switched off at evening and night)
- Bathrobe in the room: yes
- Air-conditioning: included in the rooms
There is Wi-Fi in the lobby, and there is a computer with Internet in the library (a fee applies for both). There is no reception in the rooms.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling to Sri Lanka so please contact your nearest visa office.
You need a visa for Sri Lanka which can be obtained online (https://www.eta.gov.lk/slvisa). Depending on your nationality a visa for stays with a maximum of 30 days cost between 20 - 40 USD.
We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed and make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Sri Lanka are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.