Detox, fitness and wellness programmes. Luxury and relaxation. Sun and sea. At Sianji Wellbeing Resort, you’ll have it all. At a competitive price.
Sianji Wellbeing Resort
Where you are going...
Sianji Wellbeing Resort is situated on Turkey’s coast, between the charming villages of Turgutreis and Gümüşlük, not far from the vibrant city of Bodrum. There is lots of greenery around, and during the summer, the hanging gardens are in full bloom. The views of the Aegean Sea are spectacular.
Bodrum airport: approx. 55-minute drive
Why you’ll love it...
Beach, comfort and relaxation. A wide array of activities. A convivial atmosphere (despite the 139 rooms, it doesn’t feel huge). Plus a professional wellness centre specialising mainly in detox programmes. It is this combination that makes the 5* Sianji resort unique. A holiday here will leave you bronzed, rested and refreshed, but also healthy, cleansed, fit and energised.
Wellness, Spa and Health
The wellness centre (approx. 2,000m2) specialises in wellness programmes to help you live a healthier, fitter, more energetic life. You’ll be able to choose from various therapies, diets and treatments. Or from specific detox, relaxation, weight loss and fitness programmes. A team of coaches, exercise instructors and therapists are at your disposal to help you achieve your goal. There is a detox specialist on hand for the detox programmes.
In addition to its two saunas, a Turkish steam room and hammam, a relaxation area and cold water showers, the wellness centre has three indoor pools: a heated thalasso pool (approx. 31°C) plus an unheated indoor and outdoor pool. There are also three additional outdoor pools at the hotel itself, including a pool with salt water. The gym is on the first floor.
Holistic Activities and Sports
- Weekly activity programme with yoga, morning walks, aqua gym, meditation and cardio
- Gym (100m2) with cardio equipment, kinesis wall and weights
- 2 tennis courts (lessons are possible at an additional fee)
- Water sports facilities, such as wind surfing, canoeing and diving (additional fee)
- There is a golf course approx. 10km away
What’s on the Menu
There are great eating and drinking options at Sianji, which boasts numerous restaurants. Regular meals can be taken at buffet restaurant, Nunu. This is where you’ll enjoy an extensive breakfast, and where lunch and dinner come in the form of Turkish and international specialities. Restaurant Elani Beach (open between June and September) features Mediterranean and Greek dishes on its menu and is located on the beach. For guests following a programme, there is a detox restaurant at the wellness centre. The detox restaurant serves fruit and vegetable juices as well as raw food meals. For the alkaline diet, you will dine at the Eiffel restaurant. This hotel has an outdoor terrace. Water and herbal teas are available for free in unlimited supply at both restaurants. In addition, there are three bars: one is located directly on the beach, one by the pool and the third in the lobby.
- The lamps and candles in the spa with its ‘Arabian Nights’ feel, for a fairy-tale-like retreat and relaxation
- The lounge bar on the 6th floor with fabulous sea views (and sunsets at night!)
- The extensive weekly activity schedule: with yoga, pilates and other sports and holistic activities en classes. You can also attend lectures on detox and nutrition.
- Swimming: you can use more than six swimming pools.
Good to know
- There is music and entertainment during the high season. If you’d rather have peace and quiet, you’re better off visiting in spring or autumn
- Regular guests (all-inclusive) as well as retreat guests occupy the hotel
- It can sometimes take a little while for things to get sorted or resolved: by all means, keep asking at reception
- 24-hour reception
- Room service (additional fee)
- Hair dresser
- Table tennis, games room, TV lounge
- Kids club (between June and September)
- Babysitting service (additional fee)
Sianji has 139 suites (with either 1 or 2 rooms) and villas in total. All the accommodation is designed in a different style: some Eastern or Turkish style, some modern. They offer views over the sea or mountains, and are fitted with a kitchenette with kettle and tea. There is also a bathroom with shower and / or bath, flat-screen TV, telephone, bathrobe, slippers, minibar, safe and air-conditioning.