Majestic hotel with ‘old world’ elegance and grandeur, and a spa with modern-day finesse and facilities.
Detox 7 nights in Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the Selected Room type
- Daily full board prepared in the Vitalizing Kitchen
in accordance with your menu plan (Possible options: vegetarian, lactose or gluten free or low carb)
- Comprehensive laboratory analysis (blood count, organ function blood tests, metabolism, important vital substances, hormone screening)
- 1x Medical examination – Comprehensive medical anamnesis
- 1x Blood analysis in order to check your metabolism
and important vital substances
- Entrance consultation with your Weight Loss
specialist including one body analysis
- 1x Revitalizing muscle relaxation alkaline bath(30 minutes)
- 1x Full body massage (60 minutes)
- 1x Medical lymphatic drainage (60 minutes)
- 1x Detoxifying Body & Face Treatment (90 minutes)
- 1x Intensive Slimming Body Care by Sisley (60 minutes)
- 6x Personal training session
- Tailor-made menu to take home
- Training plan for workouts at home
- Final body analysis and review of the results at the end of your stay
- Free access to all Spa facilities and Gym
- Free access to the weekly group fitness activities. Click here for an example
- Welcome gift per room: Spa CD
- Warm welcome with fruits and water
- Complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability at time of arrival)
- Complimentary spa gift voucher worth € 85 per person (min. 4 nights stay)
OR € 150 per person (min. 7 nights stay)
Before you go
- Travel time by car: Utrecht – Baden Baden is approx. 5 hours
- Flight to Strasbourg (SXB)
- Transfer time from airport Strasbourg: 60 minutes
- Check-in time: 3pm / Check-out time: 12am
- Late check-out: on request
- Indoor Parking at a surcharge of € 26 per night
- Pets: dogs are permitted at a surcharge of €40 per night
- Tourist tax: €3,80 per person per night, payable at reception on check-out.
- Swimwear: Swimwear is obligatory in the swimming pool. Swimwear is not permitted in the sauna for hygienic reasons.
There is a heated indoor pool of 29 ℃.
- Children aged 16 and over are welcome in the spa. Children below 16 are allowed in the indoor pool under adult supervision.
- Internet: free
- Bathrobe/slippers in the room: yes
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to Germany, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Germany so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Germanyare not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.