The sustainable Zulal Wellness Resort by Chiva-Som combines Arabic hospitality and traditional Islamic medicine with the holistic philosophy of Chiva-Som, Thailand's internationally acclaimed Destination Spa.
Luxury Spa Break in Zulal Wellness Resort
- Stay in the selected room type
- Full board with daily 3 wellness meals
- 1x consult
- Daily 1 spa treatment of your choice
- Access to all spa facilities and fitness
- Access to complimentary daily wellness activities as per weekly schedule (yoga, Tai Chi, morning walks, pilates etc). Please click here for an example
- One free spa treatment per person per stay! - book before May 3rd and stay in April - September 2022. Depending on the length of stay you will receive the following:
- Facial treatment - min. 3 nights stay OR
- Colon Hydrotherapy or cupping - min. 5 nights stay OR
- Hammam Ritual - min. 7 nights stay
Before you go
- Flights to: Doha (DIA)
- Transfer time from airport of Doha: 90 minutes
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out: is possible against a surcharge.
- Swimwear: swimwear is obligatory in the spa and pool areas. The sauna and steam bath are separate for men and women
- There is an outdoor seawater pool and an indoor aqua circuit.
- Child-friendly hotel with a special kidsclub for children between 4 and 12 years and for teenagers up to 17 years.
- Internet: free service in your room
- To maintain a peaceful and healthy atmosphere, mobile devices are not allowed in the public spaces.
- Bathrobe/slippers in the room: yes, in your room
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months after returning. The type of visa needed to enter Dubai or other emirates within the UAE depends on several factors such as your nationality, the purpose of your planned visit and its duration.
Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling to Dubai so please contact your nearest visa office or consulate.
Also, make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Dubai are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.