Over 30 years’ experience plus one of the first Ayurveda resorts in the world. If you’re looking for authentic, traditional Ayurveda, Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort is the place for you.
Room only in Somatheeram Ayurveda Village
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type
- Daily Yoga and Meditation
- Use of the hotel’s facilities
- Free excursion: Back water tour for a min. stay 7 nights OR Trivandrum city tour for a min. 14 night stay
- 15% summer discount on all bookings made in the summer period (May until September 2019 & April until September 2020)
- 5% single traveller discount throughout the whole year (already calculated in the rates)
- Free room upgrade for twin/doubles (subject to availability at time of arrival)
- For repeaters: 5% discount on your next stay
Before you go
- Flights to: Trivandrum / in Hindi: Thiruvananthapuram (TRV)
- Transfer time from airport: Trivandrum – 30 minutes
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 12pm
- Internet: free
- Surcharge meals on Christmas/New Year’s gala diner: € 60/90 p.p.
- Air-conditioning; an additional fee applies (only Special Cottage have airconditioning units)
There is free Wi-Fi in the rooms, the restaurant, reception and internet café.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to India so please contact your nearest visa office. All foreign nationals entering India are required to possess a valid international travel document in the form of a national passport with a valid visa obtained from an Indian Mission or Post abroad.
All Individual visa seekers are requested to apply for the Indian Visa through online application link. Or apply by typing the URL: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in. In either case, no hand written application form will be accepted by any of the Indian Mission/ Post, where-ever online Visa facility has been implemented.
Health Information for Travellers
Some vaccines are recommended or required for India. The CDC and WHO recommend the following vaccines for India: typhoid, Japanese encephalitis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, rabies, polio, measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) and influenza, depending on which area you travel to.
For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.