Me-time: de-stress or exercise in a stylish design-hotel with award-winning spa.
Longevity Retreat in Borgo Egnazia
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Stay in the selected roomtype
- Daily full board meals
- Daily 1 snack
- 6x Movement lessons in the Puglian countryside
- 5x Blue Zones cooking lessons
- 10 hours of Blue Zones concept (including readings and workshops)
- 1x massage (50 minutes)
- 4x evening events (cinema, dancing evening with pizzica, juggling show and circus)
- Daily access to the spa facilities & gym
- Access to complimentary group fitness classes and weekactivities (see an example of the weekactivities here)
- Spa credit voucher worth € 50 per person (min. stay 5 nights)
- Free return airport transfer from Bari or Brindisi airport - hotel (worth € 240) (min. stay 7 nights)
- Free nights for repeaters! 7=6 when booking a spa package (stays in June, July, August and September 2020 are excluded)(not comabinable with the free return airport transfer)
This holiday is only available on the following dates
Before you go
- Flights to Bari (BRI) or Brindisi (BDS)
- Transfer time from airport: Bari 50 minutes, Brindisi 40 minutes
- Check-in 3 PM / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible upon availability and with an extra charge of 50% of the room rate until 2PM and 100% of the room rate after 2PM
- Tourist tax: between May and October between € 3,50 - €5 per person per night (with a maximum of 14 nights and depending on the room type and season) to be paid upon check-out.
- Valet Parking is free of charge
- Small pets are allowed
with an extra charge
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools (inside and outside) and in the sauna (it is also allowed to wrap a towel around you)
- This is a child-friendly hotel with adults-only areas (such as the Spa
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to Italy, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Italy so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Italy are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.