Unparalleled luxury and comfort in a brand new elegant hotel with spa situated on the longest beach in the Algarve.
Detox 7 nights in Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected roomtype
- Daily full board within a healthy eating concept according to the meal plan defined by the nutritionist
- 1x nutrition consultation (personalized nutrition plan to take home)
- 1x body bioimpedance analysis (30 minutes)
- Detox supplements for 10 days
- 1x green cleansing juice
- 3x lymphatic drainage massage (80 minutes)
- 1x detox body scrub & wrap (50 minutes)
- 3x detox bath (20 minutes)
- 3x fitness group classes (60 minutes)
- 3x detox massage (80 minutes)
- 1x renewed recovery massage (50 minutes)
- 2x seaweed body wrap (50 minutes)
- Daily access to all spa facilities & gym
- 2x access to the holistic activities (see an example here) (excluding yoga)
- Free daily access to Thermal Spa Circuit Oasis (worth € 30 per visit)
Good to know: This detox programme is also available in a less intensive programme for a shorter stay (3 or 5 nights) OR in a more intensive programme for a longer stay (10 or 14 nights). Please contact our specialists for a tailor made offer.
- For twin/double bookings, sharing one room: Free spa giftvoucher worth € 25 per person (valid for treatments of min. 50 minutes)
- Free daily access to Thermal Spa Circuit Oasis (worth € 30 per person per stay)
- 2x vouchers for participating on 2x sport activities from the specific weekly schedule of the resort activities (worth € 15 each). Each activity should be reserved on forehand at the Pine Cliffs Goes Active reception
- 10% discount on all treatments at Serenity Spa and on Style
- For all guests having travelled to Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites before through Puurenkuur: Above extra's + free room upgrade to the next category (subject to availability)
Before you go
- Flights to Faro (FAO)
- Transfer time from airport: Faro 30 minutes
- Check-in 4 pm / Check-out 10 am
- Please note: There can be a surcharge for extra nights in June and September (this is not calculated in the rate yet)
- Parking is free of charge
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools (inside and outside)
- A bathcap is obligatory in the indoor pool (also available to buy at the hotel)
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free internet throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Portugal so please contact your nearest visa office.
No visa is required for all travel to Portugal for less than 30 days, for most European passports. We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Check whether you need any vaccinations for the destination you are travelling to. Vaccinations for Portugal are not obligatory. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.