The speciality at Lefay Resort & SPA Lake Garda? Without doubt: the treatment of typically western problems (stress, obesity) through a traditional Chinese medicine approach.
Anti-Stress Lefay Spa Integral in Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Spa Cuisine Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner 'Lefay Spa menu' (Fullboard, starting with dinner on day of arrival and finishing with breakfast on day of departure)
- Introduction to the programme
- Initial examination to determine energy levels
- Intermediate medical interview
- Personalised phytotherapy
- 1x energy body scrub
- 1x personalised Lefay SPA energy body massage
- 2x individual tuina massage
- 2x specific energy foot reflexology treatment
- 2x moxibustion treatment
- 1x energy facial ritual 'Derma di Luce'
- 2x energy aroma-hydrotherapy with essential oils
- 1x guided Walk in the Energy Therapeutic Garden
- 3x private Rebalancing Session: Qi Gong, Stretching of Meridians, Holistic Season Activity)
- Final Health Check & Maintenance Programme
- 1x session in the salt water pool 'La Luna nel Lago'
- Daily Group Holistic & Fitness Activities, such as Pilates, Aqua-Fit, Circuit Training and Yoga (schedule subject to change) (see an example here)
- Complimentary Daily Access to the Extensive Lefay SPA World: Indoor/Outdoor Salt-Water Heated Pools, 25m Outdoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, 5 Saunas including a Ladies-only Sauna, Relaxation Grotto, Kneipp Path, Gym
- Access to the Scenic Jogging Path, Fitness Path & Energy Therapeutic Garden Circuit
- Use of Mountain Bikes & Helmets
- Access to the Complimentary Daily Shuttle to/from the Nearby Lakeside Village of Gargnano
- 1x private acces to the salt lake 'La Luna Nel Nago' per person - min. stay 3 nights (worth € 40)
- Complimentary Spa Credit Voucher worth € 100 per person - min. stay 5 nights
- Free return private Verona / Milan Linate airport transfer - min. stay 7 nights
- Free Room Upgrade from the Prestige Junior Suite to the Deluxe Junior Suite (subject to availability at time of booking) - min. stay 10 nights
Before you go
- Flights to Verona (VRN) or Milan Linate (LIN)
- Transfer time from airport: 90 minutes
- Check-in 3 PM / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- City tax: between the 1st of April and the 31st of October approx € 3,50 per person per night to be payed upon check-out
- Parking is free of charge
- Surcharge for public holidays: mandatory surcharge new year's eve dinner € 300 per person (2019)
- Pets are not allowed
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools (inside and outside) and in the sauna it is not allowed to wear swimwear
- This is a child-friendly hotel (with a maximum of 10 kids at a time) with an adults-only spa
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free Wi-Fi in both the public spaces and the rooms.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to Italy, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Italy so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Italy are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.